A Digital Singing Practice Journal to help guide your singing practice habits and help you to create clear, attainable vocal goals. This journal also includes voice care tips and extensive instruction on how to create your very own vocal goals to help you achieve a voice you love and trust. For use with Goodnotes, Notability or any other digital markup apps.
• PDF File
• Cover Page
• Hyperlinked Index Page
• Year Calendar (12 months)
• 120, 2-page Singing Practice Tracker pages
• Tips on Voice Care
• A month-by-month goal setting and tracker template
• A space for your song lists
+ Guides for:
• How to use the practice tracker pages
• How to get the most out of this journal
• How to practice to get the best results
• How to set effective goals
•How to remember lyrics
• You can also add, delete, and duplicate pages
+ 1 Singing Practice Tracker (PDF) – 257 pages
+ This is an “undated digital planner” so you can use it every year
This planner is a PDF digital file to be used in note-taking apps like Goodnotes, Notability, or Noteshelf. To use it you will need an iPad or tablet where you can write on it with an Apple Pencil or stylus. The tablet, stylus, and apps are not included. You can find these apps in the App Store for an additional cost.
‣ This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be accepted.
© VocaLab – All templates and designs are for personal use only and may not be redistributed or resold under any circumstances.